Tuesday, December 8, 2009

just some pictures.

Random pics... too tired to really blog.






2 weeks post partum... LONG way to go. But I wanted to document where I was starting from.



ooooh and forgot to add- for memories sake :) I took a bath with both kids this morning (nothing like multitasking!). While in the bath, I fed Henry and Maeve started freaking out- now, every time I breastfeed him she steers clear away from us. I always thought it was because I was giving Henry attention but it turns out she was really frightened by the whole breastfeeding process. Here's our conversation:

Me: "What's wrong?"

Maeve: "No. No. No."

Me: "Maeve, what's wrong?"

Maeve: "Baby's eatin' you!!" Baby's eatin' you!"

Me: HAHAHAHAHA "No... baby's not eating me- baby's drinking milk."


The poor thing thought Henry was eating ME... talk about traumatizing!

5 comments:

Angie B said...

aww cute pics

Jessy Schoch said...

That just cracked me up!! Poor Maeve!! It reminds me of the time Alec saw me breastfeeding Jack and he said to me "Is that baby eating your boobie"?!?! Mind you I was covered and wasn't just letting it all hang out, but he was horrified!!

Becky said...

love the pictures!! he's adorable!

k and j said...

You actually look great Ash, wowww! Henry is PERFECT :)

Unknown said...

lol cute Benjamin says "baby bite tit-tit" I can't stand it. I like to teach my children the proper name for things. Love the pics!