Wednesday, August 19, 2009

not much to say....

I have kind of put off blogging this week because nothing has been going on... just a lot of parks, playing, cleaning, eating, eating and more eating. I have also been putting off blogging because I am positive no one wants to hear me gripe about my weight gain... but because its my blog and that's about all that is on the up and up lately I'm going to gripe.

I have gained SO MUCH WEIGHT it is truly scary. I won't allow pictures to be taken of my face because its ballooned- and my once skinny legs have thickened right up. Even at the very end of my pregnancy with Maeve I could still be semi- proud of my legs- they didn't ever get too big. This time though, I am truly feeling obese. I just want this to be DONE. I can't imagine gaining one more pound but I know inevitably I will- and it won't just be one pound it will be many before November comes. I feel like one of those rolly poly bugs- I have to roll & slither my way out of bed every 10 minutes to pee and in between the bathroom breaks my hips are going numb from the sheer weight that I'm putting on them when I lay on my side. Even my maternity clothes are tight on me- granted they're all xs because last pregnancy I was still fairly small. All of this would be fine and dandy if I were like 36 weeks or something- but I'm not- I am 26 weeks. I really and truthfully can't imagine going 2 and a half more months at this weight gaining pace.

Tomorrow morning is my 26 week appt. I get the paper work for my glucose test and all the other normal check up stuff. I am just waiting for that horrible conversation about excessive weight gain... how embarrassing. I am also going to make Dr. P confirm that I am measuring only at 26 weeks and not more because I swear, I am HUGE. What a surprise and treat it would be if I was really lets say, 30 weeks! HAHA :) one can dream...

I will update tomorrow with all the gory details of my appt. Including that wretched number on the scale... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

2 comments:

k and j said...

Private message me and tell me how much you have gained girl! I bet you look GREAT you little nerd :)

The Paulk's said...

I'm sure you're just fine I put on a ton of weight too, so don't worry! What MD do you see? When you said Dr. P I immediately thought of Dr. Pastoriza which is who I went to in Jackson! Anyways, I look forward to hearing how it went...