Saturday, February 7, 2009

Yaaaaawwwwnnnn....

Ugh these Saturdays are getting really OLD. Ryan has class from 9 AM to 5 PM EVERY saturday! Its crazy- like adding another work day to our week... blah. By the time the weekend rolls around I am so exhausted from working, taking care of Maeve, running the house, etc. that I am super looking forward to having Ryan here to help and to just have him around!! I feel like I never see the guy! But he started this class... and *sigh* now its like he works 6 FULL days a week... its awful- for him and I. Anyways I am soooo tired today and not really feeling like doing much of anything but I'm thinking I might take Maeve up to Lansing to play at the mall in their play land. Not to mention I've got a handfull of giftcards that just HAVE to be spent :) so... who knows, if we get around early enough we might head up there...

In other news, I think Maeve is going through a growth spurt and turning the corner from the whole molar popping stage. She is sleeping GREAT- through the night & during her naps (yesterday she took a THREE hour nap!!!!!!) and shes been eating like crazy! Last night she ate a piece of French toast and a banana, here at home before Ryan and I's "date." And then my parents took her out to pizza hut and she had an entire piece of pizza! Then she came home and grabbed the box of cheeze-its and we gave her a few of those... strange- normally she isn't such a huge eater... but its cool because she seems to be in SUCH a better mood- I think those molars were really hurting her. So maybe its a combo of her molars popping through and a growth spurt, but anyhow she's eating like a horse and sleeping like a baaayyyyby :)

WELL I hope you all have a better Saturday than we've been having!!! BLAH!

No comments: