Monday, November 3, 2008

Insomnia

I'm up- the rest of my house is sleeping. I really need to try and sleep because Maeve will be up in a few hours... BUT my anxiety is being a witch and I've received a few upsetting emails/comments about my previous post. I wasn't trying to offend anyone- it wasn't directed at any one specific person, but the issues I blogged about are pretty heated topics. Anyways, its my blog and I will write what I want.

So you guys should be thanking me for my insomnia because I am going to share with you a few of my favorite things to do when there is absolutely nothing to be done- like at 2 in the morning... Check out these freebie sites and sign up for as many freebies as you want until your heart is content :) I actually have so many pads, tampons and panty liners, razors, deodorant and sample shampoo and conditioner stashed up I probably won't have to buy any of that stuff for a year! Whats really cool is when you go on a vacay you don't have to buy any of that little sample stuff because the freebies you get are PERFECT for traveling! So enjoy and have fun :) I have literally spent night after night after night signing up for free stuff. Hahaha...

http://www.thefullmailbox.com

http://www.freegrabber.com

No comments: